Location and Access
Westbury Hotel is easily accessible by public transport:
By Bus: 74 , c1 , c3 , 328
By Metro: Earls court station, which is served by Piccadilly and district lines, is 3 minutes walk (Please remember to use Earls court road exit when you are leaving the station)
Gloucester road station, which has Piccadilly, district and circle lines, is 7 minutes walk.
The closest airport Heathrow is 35- 45 minutes away.
How to get to the hotel using public transport
- From Heathrow airport take Piccadilly line directly to Earls court.
- From Gatwick airport you can take train to Victoria station and then change to district line to come to Earls court station.
- If you prefer bus you can choose Easy BUS to West Brompton and then walk 15 minutes or you can take National Express to Victoria station.
- From Stansted airport you can come by Stansted Express ( train ) to Liverpool street station and then change to circle line to Gloucester road or take central line to Holborn station and change then for Piccadilly line to Earls court station . Alternatively , if you prefer bus you can take National Express to Victoria station.
- From Luton airport you can take train to London St Pancras station and then change to Piccadilly line or you can take Green line bus to Victoria station.